Canada is a leading entrepreneurial and well-established real estate development company known for successful building and construction in British Columbia. Commitment, integrity and performance are hallmarks of our company having recently completed various projects such as Paramount, Coco, and Park West. In addition to our master planned communities, we are in the construction and planning stage of projects encompassing commercial, mixed use and residential projects, with potential build out of over 2,000 residential units and 1 million square feet of commercial space.
About the Role
• Assist SVPs, Development in development project feasibility studies.
• Coordinating with outside design consultants and supporting development objectives.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current policies, bylaws in Greater Vancouver municipalities.
• Oversee municipal permit application processes.
• Supporting acquisition, development and construction teams as needed on projects.
• Participate in Due Diligence process and assist in preparation of project reports, data collection and analyze.
Qualifications & Requirements
At least 7 years of experience in the development, architecture/design and construction industry.
Education and/or background in urban planning or architecture is an asset, but not a must.
Experience and familiarity with city planning and engineering approval process.
Experience in the residential real estate industry, multi-family residential and mixed-use projects in the Lower Mainland.
Ability to operate successfully in multiple municipalities.
Strong experience in the analysis, entitlement and development of residential land.
Strong communication and organizational skills and experience with organizing multiple parties.